Keeping sensitive information secure is critical to your company’s long-term survival and to your reputation in the public arena. At Atlantic Shredding, we know the importance of security and confidentiality to the business community. We serve all of Frederick County in Virginia with the right solutions for your company’s document destruction requirements.
Document Shredding in Frederick County
The professionals at Atlantic Shredding can provide you with comprehensive document and data destruction services in Frederick County. We offer the following services for our customers:
- Next-day pickups for shredding are available for requests made before 2 p.m. the day before.
- One-time shredding services are available for business projects involving as few as four legal boxes or as many as 5,000. We can take on shredding projects and file purges of all sizes for our customers in Frederick County.
- We offer ongoing services for customers who need consistent pickup and destruction of their sensitive paper documents. Atlantic Shredding can schedule pickups every week, every two weeks or each month. We provide the secure locking bins or consoles necessary to help you store your documents for shredding until our next scheduled pickup.
- Residential shredding services are also available to help keep your financial and personal information out of the hands of identity thieves. We will come to your home and will provide you with the perfect options for your ongoing confidentiality requirements.
- Atlantic Shredding can also provide you with hard drive destruction services that will promote the highest degree of safety for commercial and residential customers in the Frederick County area.
We go the extra mile to ensure that your information is kept secure and confidential. Atlantic Shredding adheres to all applicable standards of security and completeness to keep your sensitive information out of the hands of unauthorized individuals.
Security Is Our Watchword
At Atlantic Shredding, we maintain strict chain-of-custody arrangements that are designed to protect our Frederick County customers. We shred your paper documents using equipment that has been certified as compliant with all Department of Defense and National Institute of Standards and Technology requirements. From the moment we pick up your Frederick County, materials until they are safely shredded and recycled in our plant, we ensure that your information is secure and safe from prying eyes and potential access. Atlantic Shredding offers absolute peace of mind for you when disposing of documents and data you no longer need or want on your premises.
Care for the Environment and the Community
Atlantic Shredding is committed to taking care of the environment and to promoting the most positive initiatives for the communities we serve. We recycle 100 percent of the paper we shred. We also host Community Shredding Events in Frederick County by partnering with various businesses and organizations to offer these services for the public. Our mobile truck will come to a location you choose to accept paper documents for secure destruction. This allows us to provide a valuable service for Frederick County businesses and residents while helping you to promote your business or organization more effectively.
We Are Here for You
Atlantic Shredding makes it easy for you to manage all your shredding and data destruction requirements in one simple step. One simple call is all it takes to schedule a pickup by one of our trucks. We offer next-day pickup service available Monday through Saturday if you schedule your pickup by 2 p.m. the day before you need us. We offer quotes over the phone or by email for shredding services in Frederick County. Give our team a call today to begin the process of protecting your confidential information tomorrow. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Shredding Services in
Frederick County, Virginia
When you need to upgrade, relocate or liquidate your server room or data center, Atlantic Shredding is your best option for safe, efficient data center equipment disposal or buyback. Specializing in data center decommissioning and equipment disposal for small businesses…
Data wiping that is not secure poses considerable risk to your company because of exposed private information. Your company’s reputation depends on your being able to provide secure privacy for your clients’ and partners’ information. Data wiping that does not…
Even if your business is only a year old, chances are you have an avalanche of paperwork that needs to be digitized. And hiring an in-house team of personnel to handle all your scanning needs will always come with a…
At Atlantic Shredding, our equipment is one of the features that sets us apart. Our service technicians have the option to use our mobile shredding trucks or when you really need information destroyed, we can use our off-site incinerator. If…
At Atlantic Shredding, our main focus when working with our customers to recycle their e-waste is always data and physical security. All your IT devices receive our data wiping service, including tablets, mobile phones, laptops, and computers. At Atlantic Shredding,…
Shredding hard drives and other electronic media has become the widely trusted standard among data security conscious organizations. Atlantic Shredding provides secure solid state drive and hard drive shredding in accordance with NIST Special Publication 800-88 (Revision 1) standards. We…